Assistant Research Professor - Mel & Enid Zuckerman College of Public Health
- National Association of City and County Health Officials Global Climate Change Workgroup: Current Workgroup member (7/2016-present) & former Consultant (11/2019-5/2020)
- Lancet Countdown U.S. Policy Brief Working Group Member & Reviewer (September 2020-present)
- EcoAmerica Climate for Health Ambassador (July 2020-present)
- National Adaptation Forum Program Committee Member (Spring 2019-present)
- Mayer B, Arora M, Helm S, Barnett M. Essential but Ill-Prepared: How the COVID-19 Pandemic Impacts the Mental Health of the Grocery Store Workforce. Public Health Reports. 2021 September 25, 2021. doi: 10.1177/00333549211045817
- Keith L, Iroz-Elardo N, Austof E, Sami I, Arora M. Extreme Heat at Outdoor COVID-19 Vaccination Sites. Journal of Climate Change and Health. 2021 August 28. doi: 10.1016/j.joclim.2021.100043.
- *El Vilaly, AE, Arora M, Butterworth MK, El Vilaly MA, Jarnagin W, Comrie AC. 2013. Climate, environment and disease: The case of Rift Valley Fever. Progress in Physical Geography. Volume 37, Issue 2. DOI: 10.1177/0309133313478315
- *Ernst KC, Arora M, Munga S. 2012. Ownership and disuse of bed nets in Kenyan children under five years of age. Malaria Reports. Volume 2:e1., DOI:10.4081/malaria.2012.e1.
- Sarkar A, Panigrahi SK, Anand M. 2007. Vector Borne Disease in India - Environmental Health and Policy Perspective. Manak Publications.
- Lancet Countdown on Health and Climate Change: Policy Brief for the United States of America. Reviewer. (December 2020)
- Heat Response Plans: Summary of Evidence and Strategies for Collaboration and Implementation. Climate and Health Technical Report Series. Reviewer. (July 2019)
- NACCHO Fact Sheet Essential Actions for Climate Resilience in Local Health Departments. Contributor. (June 2018)
- Ph.D., Geography, University of Arizona
- M.S.P.H., Tropical Medicine, Tulane University
- B.S., Molecular & Cellular Biology, University of Arizona
Stakeholder Engagement and Outreach